PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, we offer you the following information of interest in relation to the processing of your personal data:
Your data will be processed by NORDETIA S.A., with NIF X029541, domiciled at FÄRBERSTRASE, 4 8832 WOLLERAU SWITZERLAND, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE AND REASON FOR THE PROCESSING
NORDETIA S.A. informs you that it will only use your data for legitimate purposes, such as:
- Fulfilment of our contractual and/or commercial relationship: your data will be processed in order to maintain and fulfil the obligations derived from our contractual and/or commercial relationship.
- Compliance with legal obligations (Tax Agency, legal actions, etc.)
- Sending informative communications about possible incidents or computer security breaches.
For any other purpose that has previously and expressly been authorised by you, such as
- Sending offers and commercial promotions on our products and/or services.
- For the transfer of your data to companies in the group of which we have previously informed you.
- Sending offers and promotions from other companies in the group of which we have previously informed you.
- To participate in the personnel selection processes carried out by this entity if you have sent us your CV or have registered in the selection processes.
- Prepare a commercial profile based on the information provided by you in order to show you or send you personalised advertising based on your consumption habits and/or preferences. Said profile can be produced through cookies or any other means. In any case, no automated decisions will be made based on said profile that affects you legally or significantly.
TO WHOM WILL WE PROVIDE YOUR DATA?
Your data may be transferred or communicated to those entities or administrations that are strictly necessary to be able to provide the contracted services or maintain the freely accepted commercial relationship, to those entities or administrations to which we have the obligation to do so in compliance with any law, as well as well as those entities or administrations to which you have expressly authorised us.
PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of our contractual and/or commercial relationship, the time necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations, and the limitation period for the pertinent legal actions. In any case, we will proceed with the deletion of your data at your request in the terms provided by law.
You can exercise any of the following rights by sending us a written request along with a photocopy of your ID/passport to the following address: NORDETIA S.A., NIF X029541, FÄRBERSTRASE, 4 8832 WOLLERAU SWITZERLAND, email: email@example.com
Information: You can ask us to inform you if we process your personal data.
- Access: You can ask us to inform you about the personal data that we have included in our files and the purposes for which it has been collected.
- Rectification: You can ask us to modify your personal data when it is inaccurate, as well as complete anything that is incomplete.
- Deletion: You can ask us to delete your personal data when, among other reasons, you withdraw your consent and the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Opposition: You can request that your personal data not be processed.
- Right of Limitation: You may request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the following conditions is met:
- the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data and while its accuracy is verified;
- the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use;
- the processor no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the interested party needs it for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims;
- the interested party has opposed the processing pending verification of whether the legitimate reasons of the processor prevail over those of the interested party.
- Right of Portability: You will have the right to receive the data that you have provided us, in a structured and commonly used machine readable format, providing it is automated, as well as the right to have us transmit it to another processor.
MINORS AND INCAPACITATED
In the case of persons under 16 years of age or incapacitated, one of the parents or the guardian of the minor or incapacitated must grant consent for the processing of personal data.
In accordance with current legislation, NORDETIA S.A. undertakes to implement the technical and organisational measures that are necessary at all times to guarantee the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss or unauthorised processing.
When browsing our website, the server where it is hosted automatically recognises the IP address of your computer, the day and time the visit begins, when the visit is terminated, as well as information about the different sections viewed. It is necessary for the server to know this data so that it can communicate and respond to the request made in order for the browser to display it on the screen, so it is necessary to have your browser’s cookies activated to be able to use certain Web services.
Your browser allows you to configure it so that gives you a screen alert if you are going to receive a cookie, if you so wish. The user can configure their computer so that it does not receive these cookies, but doing this will prevent the use of certain services on the web.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification details of the company are set out below.